FAIRFIELD, Conn. – SHU Women's Lacrosse released its 2018 schedule on Tuesday. The Pioneers will play seven home games at Campus Field this season, beginning Feb. 28 against Fairfield.
Highlights of the 2018 Schedule:
- SHU opens the season with back-to-back road games at New Hampshire (Feb. 10) and Iona (Feb. 21).
- The first Pioneer home game is on Feb. 28 against Fairfield. After road contests at Quinnipiac on March 3 and Winthrop on March 8, SHU plays three of its next four games at Campus Field against Fresno State (March 10), Vermont (March 21), and Brown (March 31).
- SHU begins Northeast Conference play on April 6 at Campus Field against LIU Brooklyn.
- After a road weekend at Bryant (April 13) and Central Connecticut (April 15), the Pioneers host Mount St. Mary's on April 20 and Wagner on April 22.
- SHU wraps up the regular season at Robert Morris (April 27) and Saint Francis U (April 29). The Pioneers defeated both teams in the final weekend of the 2017 regular season to qualify for the NEC Tournament.
The Pioneers were 6-11 in 2017, reaching its second straight NEC Tournament with a 4-3 conference record.