RIVERDALE, N.Y. – The SHU swimming and diving team won 11 of 13 events Saturday in a 126-77 win at Manhattan Saturday afternoon. The Pioneers are now 5-5 on the season in dual meets.
- Margaret Flaherty won both the 100 and 200 yard freestyle. Flaherty swam a 57.59 in the 100 to win it by 1.33 seconds. In the 200, Flaherty swam a 2:02.04 with Shanna Haddow placing second with a time of 2:05.26.
- The Pioneers also went 1-2 in the 500 freestyle. Haddow touched the wall first in 5:28.94, with Kaylyn Cuozzo second in 5:39.98.
- Fiona Maxwell took first place in the 200 yard individual medley with a time of 2:17.73.
- Nikole Rudis won the 200 yard butterfly in 2:15.19.
- Haddow, Sauve, Maxwell, and Renee Russo led SHU to a win in the 200 yard freestyle relay in a time of 1:46.87.
SHU hosts Fairfield on Jan. 21 at McCann Natatorium.