SMITHFIELD, R.I.- The Sacred Heart University Women's Soccer team fell to Bryant this afternoon by a final score of 3-0. The Pioneers will look to rebound from the loss on Sunday, Nov. 3 when the Pioneers host Central Connecticut State on senior day which will also conclude the regular season. Kick-off is set for 12:00 p.m.
- The Pioneers was outshot in the first half 8-4.
- Bryant would get on the board mid-way through the opening half as a penalty kick goal by Corrine Rey at 21:47 would put the Bulldogs ahead 1-0.
- Bryant would tally one more goal in the half coming just two minutes later at 23:14 into the half off the foot of Remi Manna to put the Bulldogs ahead 2-0 heading into the second half.
- SHU was outshot in the second half 11-4.
- Bryant found the back of the net one more time in the game coming off the foot of Alison Guilmette 52:54 into the second half to give Bryant the 3-0 victory.
- First-year Michelle Clarkin led the Pioneers in shots on goal in the game with two.
- First-year goalie Elyssa Kipperman recorded 11 saves on 14 shots faced.
- Because of the other outcomes of today's games the Pioneers secured a playoff birth to the NEC Tournament for the first time since 2016.