The Pioneers playoffs were cut short, as SHU would fall to the Wagner Seahawks for the second time, 6-4. The Pioneers were led by Andrea Sidor who went 3-3 at the dish. Kristen McCann would pitch a gem, only allowing three hits, but a couple of Pioneer errors would prove to be crucial. The Pioneers ended the NEC tournament 1-2, with a season record of 23-28.
- Katelyn Christian was on fire, going 2-4 at the plate with two doubles, and two RBI's
- Hailey Desrosiers would also go 2-4 at the plate, knocking in 1 RBI's and picking up a clutch double for SHU
- Andrea Sidor would end her senior season 3-3 at the plate, and finish the year with a .301 batting average
- Kristen McCann threw a gem, only allowing three hits, and striking out five batters.
Wagner 6 Sacred Heart 4
- The Pioneers looked good to start, but a minor miscommunication would lead to a Seahawk run in the bottom of the first.
- Wagner would capitalize on a SHU error in the third to take an early 3-0 lead
- The Pioneers woke their bats up in the top of the 5th, as Hannah Ford would get things going with a double to left field. Andrea Sidor would then single to center, to bring in Ford. The Pioneer bats were done there, as Delgadillo would single to center field next. Hailey Desrosiers was up next, ripping a double to left field to bring in Sidor. Katelyn Christian approached the plate, and dug a 0-2 count to start the at bat. Christian would follow thru with a double down the left field line to give SHU their first lead of the game 4-3, picking up two RBI's
- The Seahawks remained composed as they took the plate. Although Kristen McCann would get the first two outs, a single and a walk would set up a three run homerun for Wagner to move the score 6-4
- Jamie Carlson would take over the mound for SHU and finish the game allowing no runs
- The Pioneers would rally in the top of the seventh, but come up short, dropping a 6-4 game to end the season